Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Saturday 10 August 2013

CT Tutorial for SkyScraps Designs PTU *Lady Vampire: Tagger Size* Scrap Kit, which is made to match Tube Artist Jose A. Cano's PTU and Exclusive *Lady Vampire* tube and a pressie tag!


CT Tag




This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 10th' August' 2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1. Scrap Kit: PTU *Lady Vampire* Scrap Kit By SkyScrap Designs.
2. Mask: Any mask of your own choice and preference,
though I did not use any mask for this one,
but you can add a mask if you wish to.
3. Tube: Made to match with PTU *Lady Vampire* Exclusive tube By Jose A. Cano.
4. Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used a FTU font.
5. Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!
6. Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1. SkyScraps-LV-E1
2. SkyScraps-LV-E2
3.  SkyScraps-LV-E3
4.  SkyScraps-LV-E4
5.  SkyScraps-LV-E6
6.  SkyScraps-LV-E7
7.  SkyScraps-LV-E9
8. SkyScraps-LV-E10
9.  SkyScraps-LV-E12
 10. SkyScraps-LV-E14
 11.  SkyScraps-LV-E16
12. SkyScraps-LV-E17
13. SkyScraps-LV-E19
14. SkyScraps-LV-E21
15. SkyScraps-LV-E22
16. SkyScraps-LV-E23
 17. SkyScraps-LV-E29
18. SkyScraps-LV-E31
19. SkyScraps-LV-E34
20. SkyScraps-LV-E36
21. SkyScraps-LV-E51
22. SkyScraps-LV-E52
23. SkyScraps-LV-E53
24. SkyScraps-LV-E55
25. SkyScraps-LV-E57
26. SkyScraps-LV-E61
27. SkyScraps-LV-E62
28. SkyScraps-LV-E72



Procedure/Steps:

1.Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 790x800.

2.  SkyScraps-LV-E12 and SkyScraps-LV-E19, paste
and re-size to 80% each and duplicate a few times according
to your choice and preference and place on the blank canvas,
to look like a base for the tag, from the top of the tag until the middle.

3. SkyScraps-LV-E17 and SkyScraps-LV-E61, paste
amd re-size to 70% each and duplicate 2 times each of them,
and place at the bottom of the canvas, one above and aside
each other to form the ground/land for the tag's base.

4. SkyScraps-LV-E16, paste and re-size to 90%,
duplicate once and place on both sides of the canvas.

5. SkyScraps-LV-E55, paste and place in the center
of the tag, above everything added unitl this step.

6. Add the Tube(s) and apply drop shadow.

7. SkyScraps-LV-E6, paste and re-size to 50%,
place on the right-hand side upper area and
SkyScraps-LV-E4, paste and re-size into various
and different sizes, duplicate thrice and place on the
 upper part of the canvas scattered from left to right!

8. SkyScraps-LV-E62, paste and re-size to 50%,
duplicate once and place on the right and left hand-sides
of where the tube is placed from behind the tube.

9. SkyScraps-LV-E51, paste and place on
the left hand-side of the tag, on the frame SkyScraps-LV-E55.
SkyScraps-LV-E10, paste and place next to SkyScraps-LV-E51.

10. SkyScraps-LV-E72, SkyScraps-LV-E1,
SkyScraps-LV-E2, SkyScraps-LV-E36,
SkyScraps-LV-E52, SkyScraps-LV-E23,
SkyScraps-LV-E7, SkyScraps-LV-E9,
SkyScraps-LV-E53, SkyScraps-LV-E31
and then again SkyScraps-LV-E23, paste
and re-size them all according to your choice
and preference and place from left to right on the lower
part of the tag, as cluster, to be more clear,
refer to the tag above.

11. SkyScraps-LV-E3 and SkyScraps-LV-E34,
paste and re-size to 35% each, place on the right hand-
side of the frame above the elements placed like a cluster.

12. Add proper copyrights and licenses,
as well as the name and(or) phrase on the tag.

13. Add drop shadows and inner shadows
to tube and to those other elements you wish to.

14. And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo


Thank You!



Pressie Tag





Scrap Kit's Preview



Matching Tube's Preview



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Flag Counter