Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Monday 12 August 2013

CT Tag+Tutorial for Kandii Popz Designz, made using her PTU and Exclusive To Ismael Rac's Store *The XeracX Store*-*2013 Hot Baking Scrap Kit* paired with the matching PTU *2013 Hot Baking Tube* as well as a Pressie Tag for Artist *Ismael Rac*


CT Tag Followed By The Tutorial




This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 7th July'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1.Scrap Kit: PTU and Exclusive to XeracX Store *2013 Hot Baking*
Scrap Kit By Kandii Popz Creationz.

2.Tube: Matching Tube PTU *2013 Hot Baking* By Ismael Rac also at the XeracX
Store.
3.Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used a FTU Font
called as *Dance Craze*

4.Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!

5.Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

6. Also a mask can be added of choice, though I just used a
plain circular vector mask in my PS for the background.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1. Bow1
2.  Cake Tray
3. Chocolate
4. Cookie Jar
5. Cuppy 2
6.  Flower 1
7. Flower 2
8. Frame 2
9. Glitter Spat
10. Measuring Cups
11. Milk
12. Mortar N Pessel
13. Over
14. P11
15. Scales
16. Sparkles 1
17. Stack Of Cookies
18. Tea Towel
19. Whisk
20. Wooden Spoon


Procedure/Steps:

1. Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 700x700

2. Frame 2, paste and place in the middle 
of the canvas.

3. Bow 1, paste and re-size to 40%,
place on the upper left hand-side of the frame.
Flower 1 And Flower 2, paste and re-size them
both to 35% each, and place on the upper
right-hand side of the frame. As well as 
place the Glitter Splat behind the flower cluster
you just created, take reference to the above tag.

4. Oven, paste and re-size to 80%, duplicate
once and place in the center, within the frame.

5. Add the Tube(s).

6. Chocolate, Measuring Cups, Scales,
Milk, Stack Of Cookies and Sparkles 1,
paste and re-size them accordingly from
left to center of the canvas, like a cluster, 
in accordance to the above tag.

7. Cake Tray, Whisk, Wooden Spoon,
Tea Towel, Cookie Jar, Cuppy 2
and Mortar N Pessel, paste and re-size them
accordingly from right to the center of the canvas, 
like a cluster in reference to the above tag.

8. P11, paste and re-size to 90%, 
place behind everything added until this
step and add a plain circular vector
mask to it, given as default in PS.

9. Add Drop Shadows and Inner Shadows,
To required elements and tube(s).

10. Add proper copyrights and licenses.

11. And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo

Thank You!


Pressie Tag




Scrap Kit's And Tube's Preview



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Flag Counter