Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Friday 19 July 2013

CT Tutorial for SkyScraps Designs PTU *Festive Evening: Tagger Size* Scrap Kit, made to match Tube Artist Zlata_M's PTU *Festive* Tube!


CT Tags





This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 19th July'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1.Scrap Kit: PTU *Festive Evening* Scrap Kit By SkyScrap Designs.
2.Mask: Any mask of your own choice and preference,
though I did not use any mask for this one,
but you can add a mask if you wish to.
3. Template: Any template with circular template layers,
will work nicely, it can be PTU or FTU,
I used a FTU Template by Millie Gomez.
(Template Number #113 By MPM)
4.Tube: Matching Tube PTU *Festive* By Zlata_M.
5.Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used a FTU font.
6.Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!
7.Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1. SkyScraps-Festive-PP1
2. SkyScraps-Festive-PP2
3.  SkyScraps-Festive-PP5
4.  SkyScraps-Festive-PP8
5.  SkyScraps-Festive-E79
6.  SkyScraps-Festive-E75
7.  SkyScraps-Festive-E70
8. SkyScraps-Festive-E69
9.  SkyScraps-Festive-E35
 10. SkyScraps-Festive-E34
 11.  SkyScraps-Festive-E24
12. SkyScraps-Festive-E16
13. SkyScraps-Festive-E11
14. SkyScraps-Festive-E10
15. SkyScraps-Festive-E5
16. SkyScraps-Festive-E3
 17. SkyScraps-Festive-PP3
18. SkyScraps-Festive-E53
19. SkyScraps-Festive-E60


Procedure/Steps:

1.Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 700x580.

2.  SkyScraps-Festive-E53, paste and re-size to 70%,
duplicate three times, place in a scattered way
on the whole blank canvas.

3. SkyScraps-Festive-E11, paste and re-size to 50%,
duplicate four times and place in the right and
left hand side corner's top portions.

4. SkyScraps-Festive-E75, paste and re-size to 80%,
and place in the middle of the canvas, above
everything that has been added until this step.

5. Now open all the template layers on the canvas,
above all of the above added elements,
and add the papers SkyScraps-Festive-PP1,
SkyScraps-Festive-PP2, SkyScraps-Festive-PP3, SkyScraps-Festive-PP5
and SkyScraps-Festive-PP8, on the different-different template
layers, as shown and applied in the above tag.

6. SkyScraps-Festive-E60, paste and re-size to 40%,
place on the left hand side corner, on the back of
everything, to fill the little space created in between elements!

7. Add the Tube(s) and apply drop shadow.

8. SkyScraps-Festive-E10 and SkyScraps-Festive-E70,
paste and re-size both of them to 60%,
place on the right hand side of the tag.

9. SkyScraps-Festive-E35 and SkyScraps-Festive-E24,
paste and re-size both to 30%,
duplicate once and place on both sides of the tag.

10. SkyScraps-Festive-E5 and SkyScraps-Festive-E3,
paste and re-size both of them to 50% each,
and place behind the legs of the tube.

11. SkyScraps-Festive-E79, SkyScraps-Festive-E34 and SkyScraps-Festive-E16
paste and re-size all of them to 50%, place
and position them on both the lower right and
lower left sides of the tag.

12. Add proper copyrights and licenses,
as well as the name and(or) phrase on the tag.

13. Add drop shadow to all desired elements.

14.And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo


Thank You!

Pressie Tag





Scrap Kit's Preview


Tube's Preview #1


Tube's Preview #2


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter