Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Saturday 20 July 2013

CT Tutorial for SkyScraps Designs PTU *Allo Maman Bobo: Tagger Size* Scrap Kit, which I have paired with Tube Artist Diana Gali's PTU *Nurse* tube, both exclusively available only at SATC!


CT Tags





This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 20th July'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1. Scrap Kit: PTU *Allo Maman Bobo* Scrap Kit By SkyScrap Designs.
2. Mask: Any mask of your own choice and preference,
though I did not use any mask for this one,
but you can add a mask if you wish to.
3. Tube: Matching Tube PTU *Nurse* By Diana Gali.
4. Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used a FTU font.
5. Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!
6. Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1. SkyScraps-AMB-E70
2. SkyScraps-AMB-E69
3.  SkyScraps-AMB-E67
4.  SkyScraps-AMB-E66
5.  SkyScraps-AMB-E62
6.  SkyScraps-AMB-E48
7.  SkyScraps-AMB-E44
8. SkyScraps-AMB-E37
9.  SkyScraps-AMB-E36
 10. SkyScraps-AMB-E35
 11.  SkyScraps-AMB-E34
12. SkyScraps-AMB-E31
13. SkyScraps-AMB-E26
14. SkyScraps-AMB-E24
15. SkyScraps-AMB-E20
16. SkyScraps-AMB-E18
 17. SkyScraps-AMB-E16
18. SkyScraps-AMB-E11
19. SkyScraps-AMB-E9
20. SkyScraps-AMB-E8
21. SkyScraps-AMB-E7
22. SkyScraps-AMB-E5
23. SkyScraps-AMB-E1


Procedure/Steps:

1.Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 680x660.

2.  SkyScraps-AMB-E62,  paste and re-size to 80%,
duplicate once, place in the middle of the canvas,
one above the other, not on eachother.

3. SkyScraps-AMB-E66, paste and re-size to 40%,
duplicate twice and place in the middle on the canvas,
on SkyScraps-AMB-E62 and above eachother.

4. SkyScraps-AMB-E44, paste and place
in the middle of the canvas, above
everything added on the canvas until this step.

5. SkyScraps-AMB-E26, paste and place
in the middle of the canvas, above everything
added on the canvas until this step, then open
SkyScraps-AMB-E70, paste and re-size to 30%,
duplicate once and add drop shadow to both,
place on both the top corners of SkyScraps-AMB-E26.

6. SkyScraps-AMB-E35, paste and re-size to 85%,
place in the left hand side corner, and then add
SkyScraps-AMB-E34, SkyScraps-AMB-E36, SkyScraps-AMB-69,
on SkyScraps-AMB-E35 according to your
liking and preference, or as shown in the above tag.
Also, SkyScraps-AMB-E48, paste and re-size to
50% and place partially behind SkyScraps-AMB-E35,
from SkyScraps-AMB-E35's right hand side.

7. SkyScraps-AMB-E67, paste and re-size to 80%,
duplicate three times, and place one above eachother,
and the other next to eachother, so as to form a ground for the tag.

8. Add the Tube(s) and apply drop shadow.

9. SkyScraps-AMB-E37, SkyScraps-AMB-E31, SkyScraps-AMB-E24,
SkyScraps-AMB-E9, SkyScraps-AMB-E8, SkyScraps-AMB-E7,
SkyScraps-AMB-E5 and SkyScraps-AMB-E1, paste
and re-size according to your choice and preference,
place on the left hand side of the tube partially,
and position near each other as a cluster,
as shown and done in the above tag.

10. SkyScraps-AMB-E11, paste and re-size to 50%,
place next to the tube, on the right hand side,
and add the layer style of drop shadow.

11. SkyScraps-AMB-E16 and SkyScraps-AMB-E18,
paste and re-size to 55%, place
on the left hand side of the tag on SkyScraps-AMB-E67.

12. SkyScraps-AMB-E20, paste and re-size to 80%,
add drop shadow, and make the shadow's color
as red and opacity to 55%, place
above SkyScraps-AMB-E18 and along-side SkyScraps-AMB-E16.

13. Add proper copyrights and licenses,
as well as the name and(or) phrase on the tag.

14.And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo


Thank You!


Pressie Tag


Scrap Kit's Preview: #1


Scrap Kit's Preview: #2


Tube's Preview



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter