Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Friday 19 July 2013

CT Tutorial for SkyScraps Designs PTU *Fresh-Tagger Size* Scrap Kit, made to match Tube Artist Vika Misticheskaya's PTU *Sybil* Tube!


CT Tags





This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 19th July'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1.Scrap Kit: PTU *Fresh* Scrap Kit By SkyScrap Designs.
2.Mask: Any mask of your own choice and preference.
3.Tube: Matching Tube PTU *Sybil* By Vika Misticheskaya.
4.Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used a FTU font.
5.Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!
6.Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E4
2.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E7
3.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E12
4.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E19
5.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E22
6.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E25
7.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E31
8. SkyScraps-Fresh-E32
9.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E33
10. SkyScraps-Fresh-E34
11.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E37
12. SkyScraps-Fresh-E38
13.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E61
14. SkyScraps-Fresh-E72
15.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E74
16.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E56
17.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E86
18.  SkyScraps-Fresh-E88
19. SkyScraps-Fresh-Pp6
20. SkyScraps-Fresh-E84

Procedure/Steps:

1.Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 800x800

2.  SkyScraps-Fresh-Pp6, Resize it to 800x800 and apply
any mask of your choice and preference,
merge and paste; and then move it to the back of everything, 
to look like a background, and also add drop-shadow
and make the opacity to 10% only, for the drop shadow.

3. Duplicate both SkyScraps-Fresh-E74 and SkyScraps-Fresh-E34 elements two
to three times, paste and re-size to 50%
 and place on the lower part, so that it looks like ground.

4. SkyScraps-Fresh-E56, paste and rotate,
position and place on the right side of the canvas.

5.Add the Tube(s).

6. SkyScraps-Fresh-E19, SkyScraps-Fresh-E25, SkyScraps-Fresh-E31,
SkyScraps-Fresh-E33 and SkyScraps-Fresh-E86, paste
and re-size each of them to your liking, position and place
on the sides of SkyScraps-Fresh-E56 from it's behind,
as positioned in the above tag.

7. SkyScraps-Fresh-E7, SkyScraps-Fresh-E22, SkyScraps-Fresh-E32,
SkyScraps-Fresh-E38 and SkyScraps-Fresh-E72, paste and
re-size them to your liking, position and place
on the right of SkyScraps-Fresh-E56, on the front,
as shown in the above tag.

8. SkyScraps-Fresh-E88, paste and re-size to 40%,
duplicate it once, place and position
on the top of the canvas, behind the mask, 
so as to make it look as if it is blended in.


9. SkyScraps-Fresh-E12, SkyScraps-Fresh-E37, SkyScraps-Fresh-E61
and SkyScraps-Fresh-E84, paste and re-size to your choice,
add SkyScraps-Fresh-E61 behind the tube,
add SkyScraps-Fresh-E12 in front of  SkyScraps-Fresh-E61,
and place SkyScraps-Fresh-E37 behind SkyScraps-Fresh-E61,
and last add SkyScraps-Fresh-E84 on the peak
of  SkyScraps-Fresh-E37, take reference from the above tag.

10. Add proper copyrights and licenses,
as well as the name and(or) phrase on the tag.

11.And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo


Thank You!


Pressie Tag



Scrap Kit's Preview




Matching Tube's Preview





0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter