Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Thursday 18 July 2013

CT Tutorial For Black Widow Creationz, Made Using PTU *Jane's SteamPunk* Scrap Kit!


This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 18th July'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1.Scrap Kit: PTU *Jane's SteamPunk* Scrap Kit By Black Widow Creationz.
2.Mask: Any mask of your own choice and preference.
3.Tube: Matching Tube PTU *Jane* By Pandora Creations.
4.Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used a FTU Font.
5.Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!
6.Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL2
2.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_PP8
3.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL4
4.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL5
5.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL7
6.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL11
7.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL13
8.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL14
9. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL15
10. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL16
11.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL18
12. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL22
13. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL25
14. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL35
15. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL36
16. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL40


Procedure/Steps:

1. Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 626x626.

2. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL18, Paste And Re-size to 80% and
position in the center, leaving a little more space in the lower
portion than in the upper portion.

3. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_PP8, Paste and Re-Size to 60% and position
it at the back of the frame, and erase of the extra part.

4. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL2, BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL13,
BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL14, BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL22,
BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL25,  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL35
and BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL36, paste and re-size to your choice
and preference, and duplicate each of them once
as well as place them all behind and to the
sides of the frame, in the way they look nice to you!

5.Add the Tube(s).
When you place the close-up of the tube behind the frame,
then add the black and white filter or grey gradient to it.

6. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL15 and BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL16,
paste and re-size to 10%, position and place
on the rims of the frame, to make the frame look more fuller.

7.  BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL4 and BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL5,
paste and re-size them to 50% each, position
and place them to both right and left sides of the frame,
BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL4 above BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL5.

8. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL11, paste and re-size to 60%,
position and place in the center of the canvas, behind the bigger tube.

9. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL40, paste and re-size to 50%,
position and place behind BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL11,
in such a way that it looks like little wheels to BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL11.

10. BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL35, paste and re-size to 60%,
position and place on the sides and behind BWC_JaneSteamPunk_EL11.

11. Add proper copyrights and licenses.

12. Add drop shadow to all elements and tube(s).

13. And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo

Thank You!


Scrap Kit's Preview



Matching Tube's Preview




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter