Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Saturday 6 July 2013

2 CT Tags for Kandii Popz Designz, made using her PTU and Exclusive To Ismael Rac's Store *The XeracX Store*-*Jacket Scrap Kit*, and also a CT Tutorial!


CT Tag: #1



CT Tag: #2 along with the Tutorial




This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 7th July'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1.Scrap Kit: PTU and Exclusive to XeracX Store *Jacket*
Scrap Kit By Kandii Popz Creationz.

2.Tube: Matching Tube PTU *Jacket* By Ismael Rac also at the XeracX
Store.
3.Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used FTU *Spawned*.

4.Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!

5.Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1. IR-J-E6 x30
2.  IR-J-E2 x02
3. IR-J-E22 x02
4. IR-J-E10 x01
5. IR-J-E21 x01
6.  IR-J-P7 x01


Procedure/Steps:

1. Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 600x600

2. IR-J-E6, paste and re-size it to 30%.

3.Duplicate both IR-J-E6 30 times 
and place in a shape of a circular frame,
in a way that the stick of the lolipop hides 
behind the next above it.

4. IR-J-E2, paste and resize to 50%, then 
duplicate once, add drop shadow
after that position and place them 
according to your choice and preference.

5. Add the Tube(s).

6.IR-J-P7 size to 600x600; and then move it to the
back of everything, to look like a background, delete of
the extra part showing out of the circular frame,
and also add drop-shadow and lessen the opacity of the shadow.

7. IR-J-E10, Paste and Resize to 50%;
and add drop shadow and position and place
to your choice and preference.

8. IR-J-E22, Paste And Resize to 50%, 
then duplicate it once, add drop shadow and
position and place to your choice and preference.

9. IR-J-E21, Paste and Re-size to 50%, 
add drop shadow, position and place behind
IR-J-E10, so as to look like wings for IR-J-E10
and then add drop shadow.

10. Add proper copyrights and licenses.

11. And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo

Thank You!


Scrap Kit's Preview


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter