Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Sunday 26 May 2013

CT Tag For CakiePotPie Designs' At the Scrappin Naturally Store Made Using the PTU *It's An Emo Thing* Scrap Kit And a FTU Cluster Frame!


CT Tag 




CT Tag Created For CakiePotPie 
Designs at The Scrappin Naturally Store
using PTU It's An Emo Thing Scrap kit*
For more details on this kit and
other kits from CPPD visit Here
and direct link  for buying this kit visit Here



Cluster Frame #1 (Preview)




I also made a Cluster Frame with the 
PTU It's An Emo Thing Scrap Kit
I hope you all will like it and to 
download it in PNG format please
click Here to download all these cluster frames!
Please Leave Some Love If you Download It.
Please DO NOT Share and link back to my blog,
And Any creations/tags made with this cluster,
Please mail to me at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com
I would love to post them on my blog too!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter