Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Sunday 26 May 2013

4 CT Tags For Disyas Digital Designs At The Sensibility Scrapping Store, made Using the PTU *New World Fantasy* Scrap Kit!


CT Tags #1





CT Tags #2






CT Tags #3





CT Tags #4






4 CT Tags Created For 
Disyas Digital Desgins
using PTU New World Of 
Fantasy Scrap kit*
For more details on this kit and
other kits at the Sensibility
Scrapping visit Here
and direct link  for buying this kit visit Here

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter